Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Shirred sundress

Now we have Maisarah's shirred sundress that mama sewed last weekend. This is the first time mama sew using elastic thread. Just depand on the tutorial from the website and sew it. Adjust here and there for the thread tension, and here we go.
 
My next project is mama and daughter dress. Of course dress for my little princess and for mama is not dress but baju kurung. This is for wedding that we are going to attend this sunday at Sungkai.
 
p/s : So happy today as I met my son, Adam. He already back home with his grandma this morning by train. However, still not manage to spend time together since I have to work. Can't wait until 6pm to meet him and hug him. Mama miss you very much Adam.
 

1 comment:

Welcome

..
Daisypath Anniversary tickers